Welcome! It is a real joy for us to meet newcomers and to tell you about all the good things God is doing in our faith family. For over forty years, it has been our mission to love God with all we are. That means no matter where you have come from and where you are on your spiritual journey, we want to come alongside to inspire, equip and encourage you to live out a life that will bring glory to God and be a blessing to the world.
Things to know:
- Children are released after praise and prayer time
- The nursery is available for infants and toddlers
- There is plenty of seating made accessible to everyone, so if you have any special needs - don't worry! We have you covered.
- Our services typically last 1 hour and 15 minutes
Due to COVID-19 health concerns, our current gathering plan includes:
- Hand sanitizer and face masks available
- Adequate seat spacing throughout the sanctuary
- Offering box located in the foyer forin-person giving